Friday, August 29, 2014

If you're reading this blog...

This blog has always created a dilemma for me.  I keep it anonymous.  I don't share it with colleagues, friends or family because I do not want to reveal the identity of the women I write about.  Why? There is a doubt within, a fear if you like, that if I do, somehow - inadvertently - trouble might ensue.  I love these women and their families and would never want anyone to come into harm's way.  My husband tells me I should not worry...but I do. 

But...I'm also craving feedback on my writing.  So, if you stumble across it, please consider sparing a minute to leave a comment or two.  I'd appreciate that so much.  Blink Blink

2 comments:

  1. I have no idea how I stumbled across your blog (probably linked from another one somewhere), but I've been subscribed to it for years - otherwise I'd have never known you were posting again. :) I really enjoyed the profiles as an insight into individual women's lives. I admit I'm curious about you, too, but I understand if you don't want to be too specific for the sake of anonymity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Melissa. I hope you'll be interested in my latest post.

    ReplyDelete